Health, Safety and Fire Advisor – up to £35,000 + £4k car allowance
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Health, Safety and Fire Advisor to work within an exciting and diverse property portfolio. You will be part of a cohesive and supportive team of safety professionals in an organisation that values all aspects of safety.
The role will operate across a wide range of property stock including, high-end residential properties, Mixed residential stock and mixed-use commercial property. This is an exciting and diverse role to work for an award-winning organisation with a range of industry recognised accreditations.
What makes this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a property management organisation that is focused on delivering a leading standard of work. The company offer flexible working arrangements within a supportive and cohesive team environment, the successful Advisor will be supported with CPD and professional development.
As the Health, Safety and Fire Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Traveling within the company’s property stock and conducting health and safety assessments.
- Conducting Type 1 and Type 2 Fire Risk Assessments on the property stock
- Delivering safety advice across the organisation and its expanding portfolio
- Working with operational teams to maintain high standards of safety
The ideal Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire certificate or similar level Fire Risk Assessment Qualification
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Possess thorough and up-to-date knowledge of fire safety legislation and best practice.
- Experience carrying out a FRA’s.
- Be able to manage their own diary and workload with regular home working
In return, the successful Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £35,000, 25 days leave + bank holiday’s on top, company pension scheme, CPD and training allowances and business related travel expenses covered.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.