Health, Safety and Fire Assessor - Home Based – Flexible location £35,000 (including car allowance and bonus equates to 41,000)
We have an excellent opportunity to join a long-established property management organisation that are going through an exciting period of growth. The role will be split between being field based and home working, carrying out a number of health, safety and fire assessments. The organisation places a strong emphasis on quality focused and detailed safety assessments, delivered at a market leading standard providing an exciting challenge for any future prospect.
The successful Health and Safety Assessor will be responsible for:
- Conducting detailed assessments across a diverse property portfolio
- Managing their own workload and diary to meet the requirements of the role
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments across a variety of properties
- Working closely with the Senior Assessor
In return, the salary offered is £35,000 plus car allowance of £4,320, incremental annual leave entitlement and ability to gain additional days on top of allowance, company bonus of up to £3,500, pension scheme, mileage paid and all business expenses covered.
The successful Health and Safety Assessor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate as a minimum
- Be able to manage their time efficiently and work autonomously
- Be a forward thinking and engaging individual with strong IT and report writing skills
This position will allow you to work within a home-based role within an exciting and supportive team, offering great opportunities to develop your knowledge within an expanding organisation who support CPD and development.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email email@example.com