Health, Safety and Fire Safety Advisor to join a well-established Education organisation based in the East Midlands on a fulltime fixed term 6 months contract.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within a multi-disciplined organisation in which no two days are the same. You will be required to hit the ground running within and ever-changing environment with a real sense of autonomy in how you want to carry out the position.
As the Health, Safety and Fire Safety Advisor you will be responsible for carrying out a range of operational work across 3 education facilities that are all within proximity.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging, full on position that will keep you engaged throughout. This organisation offers a diverse role with a variety of multisite travel and a real sense of autonomy in the way you want to manage your diary.
As the Health, Safety and Fire Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager in the delivery of activities and initiatives designed to improve health and safety management throughout the organisation
- Assist in the delivery of activities and initiatives designed to improve health and safety management throughout
- develop and deliver health and safety training across a wide variety of subjects to managers, employees and students throughout the organisation
- To support the Safety, Health & Environment Manager with the co-ordination, development and delivery of the organisations chosen health and safety audit programme.
- Managing Fire Safety within the organisation, identifying key areas of risk, reviewing and implementing a new Fire Evacuation Plan
The ideal Health, Safety and Fire Safety Advisor will hold:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma or equivalent Health and Safety qualification is highly desirable)
- A working knowledge of Fire Safety (NEBOSH Fire / Fire qualifications desirable)
- Operational Health and Safety experience within a multi-disciplined organisation.
- Auditing experience (Auditor qualifications highly desirable)
- H&S training experience (relevant qualifications desirable)
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.