Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor - up to £35k + Package
I am currently looking for a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor (up to £35k) to join a renowned brand in the building materials industry. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to Health, Safety and Wellbeing with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the UK. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for visiting several sites in the UK and Scotland, Jersey and Guernsey South-East region advising and liaising with General Managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma and equivalent level qualifications are advantageous)
- Experience across a multiple site portfolio
- The ability to engage with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health, Safety and Wellbeing issues across a regional portfolio
- Developing relationships with Branch Managers
- Delivering training across locations to drive the Health and Safety culture forward
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £35,000, plus a great package. This includes a company car, fuel card, performance bonus and 31 day’s annual leave including bank holidays and the option to buy additional days.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.