Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor to join a well-established educational organisation based in Bradford.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that makes a difference. As the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within an unbelievably varied role with the opportunity to develop your career within Health and Safety.
As the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for your department as their Health, Safety and Wellbeing specialist ensuring legal compliance with associated activities and responsibilities to help in the achievement of their strategy
- Developing and delivering Health and Safety training to a wide variety of students
- Supporting the review and improvement of risk assessments and associated processes, actively seeking opportunities for reducing residual risk, as far as is reasonably practicable
- Acting as a point of contact for the department on Health, Safety and Wellbeing matters in allocated specialist areas as the subject matter expert in Engineering and Nano materials Safety and other areas as may be appropriate
- Ensuring that regular effective inspection regimes and audits are maintained
The ideal Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Have a qualification within Engineering (Degree or equivalent in a technical or environmental subject is desirable)
- Possess 2 years’ experience within a large multi-disciplined organisation (Open to backgrounds with a preference for Education, Engineering, or Local Authority)
- Be an outgoing individual that has an approachable personality and most importantly a solution focused practitioner
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £38,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.