Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor - £35k-£40k + Vehicle + Package
I am currently looking for a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor to join a leading infrastructure organisation to join their utilities division. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the globe. Reporting into the Health and Safety Wellbeing Manager, you will be responsible for visiting several sites in London, coaching site staff to drive the health and safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction (essential)
- Have experience within utilities, construction or infrastructure (essential)
- Be able to coach professionals on site and communicate well with team members (essential)
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Implementing management systems
- Ensuring safe working on site is up to the company’s standard
- Site inspections
- Coaching and mentoring contractors on site
- Actively promoting health, safety and wellbeing programmes
In return the successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £45,000, plus a great package. This includes a company vehicle or allowance, travelling expenses, share scheme, two pension schemes which equate to 17%, shares within the company, 28 days of annual leave plus a chance to buy 5 more and qualification funding.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability for next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.