Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor – London - £35k to £41k + £1,300 car allowance – Social Housing
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor to join a highly reputable Social Housing organisation based in London.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to support the organisation in establishing and developing a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor function within the business.
The successful Health, Safety, and Wellbeing Advisor will report directly to the Health and Safety Manager and work within a high performing team of 7 Health and Safety professionals.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing health and safety management systems
- Developing and shaping training courses
- Providing advice and guidance to the business
- Carrying out health and safety audits
- Support with the wellbeing programme
The successful candidate will hold:
- Experience working within property related industries including Social Housing, Charity, Property Management, NHS, Care, Education, Retail
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Knowledge of wellbeing is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience developing health and safety management systems
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today.