Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager – Facilities Management – Middlesex - £45,000 - £50,000 + Company Car + Package
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a well established and rapidly growing multi-faceted business who are seeking a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager to oversee their myriad of operations from a safety perspective.
What makes this a great opportunity?
- You will be working in an extremely diverse environment where no two days are the same!
- This opportunity will be an excellent step towards your professional development, because of the sheer diversity and truly interesting parts of the business that you will be working with
- You will be part of an organisation that have grown by 30% in the last 3 months and continue to grow
As the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Holding the responsibility of Health, Safety and general compliance at your allocated site
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors to operate efficiently in the different building types and environments
- Being part of the management team where you will report your findings at group meetings and to senior directors
The ideal Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager will:
- Hold their NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Have experience within diverse environments within either; Construction, Logistics, Facilities Management, Events
- Most importantly be a positive, solutions-focused and personable individual
In return, the successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £50,000 and a generous package!
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the next 14 days. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 654 656 or email email@example.com to express your interest.