Health, Safety, Compliance and system Manager
Health, Safety, Compliance and system Manager required to join a leading rail company based in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety, Compliance and system Manager to join an international organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for devising new strategy and the implantation of this strategy, auditing and assessing areas of improvement, creating and reviewing management systems and continuous improvement within the business. You will work closely with the wider Safety and operations team to ensure compliance policies and procedures are implemented.
This is a new role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work within a hands-on capacity and will allow them to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health, Safety, Compliance and system Manager will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing Safety management systems
- Leading Internal and external Auditing
- Ensuring the business is keeping up to date with safety legislation
- Working with the business units ensuring delivery of safety to the teams and assuring achievable KPI’s are set.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Internal or lead auditor qualification within OHSAS18001
- Compliance experience within a Rail.
- Hold or working towards Charted member of IOSH
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
- Wider management system experience
In return the position is paying between £65,000, £5,600 car allowance, 10% bonus, 26 day annunal leave (option to buy and sell up to 5 days), pension contrubtion of 6%, Life insurance of 4x salary, Healthcare plan, online retail scheme..
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.