Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer - up to £37k + package
I am currently looking for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer - (up to £37k) to join a Utilities and Construction services company. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis throughout the UK, managing their travel and diary autonomously, however this role is predominately based within their head office in Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an up and coming organisation with an excellent portfolio of sites across the UK. Reporting into the HSEQ Manager, you will be responsible for advising and liaising with the HSEQ Manager to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
- Have experience within Construction, Utilities or Infrastructure is essential
- Hold a UK driving license is essential
- Possess experience with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is beneficial
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing / maintaining risk assessments and method statements
- Maintaining HSEQ standards throughout the business
- Maintaining management systems
- Site audits
- Site inspections
- Office and warehouse audits
In return the successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer - will receive a generous salary of up to £37,000 plus a great package. This includes a pool car, 4% contribution pension, company healthcare scheme and 25 days annual leave.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability for next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.