Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - Manufacturing - £35k - £40k + Package – near Wembley
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to work for an expanding global company with future opportunities for progression, reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, you will support the organisation in driving their Safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Chance to work with a team of 6
- Working for a well-established organisation
- Opportunities for progression within the wider business
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Assessing guarding around the site and implementing change when necessary
- Working towards a companywide behavioural safety program
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
The successful Health, Safety Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing
In return, the successful Health, Safety Environmental Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £35 - £40k depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.