Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Administrator, seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development. This opportunity is working for a leading Manufacturing organisation who are a highly profitable and stable business. This position is situated near Suffolk, with some occasional travel to Harlow and is paying up to £32K.
There is a lot of room for progression in this role so please read on if you are interested!
The business can offer outstanding development opportunities, with the opportunity to work autonomously and put your own stamp on this role, therefore this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their safety career or seeking their next significant step. The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Administrator will be responsible for managing KPIs, meeting reports, incident reporting and more.
Role and Responsibilities for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Administrator:
- To help contractors carry out admin Health and Safety Audits, investigations and reports
- Ensure efficient administration on incidents allowing the Health and Safety contractors to write report
- Ensure that policies, procedures and legislation in Health and Safety is communicated to all staff efficiently
- Ensure that SHEQ databases are current and accurate
- Liaise with external auditing bodies as necessary to maintain ISO 9001, BES 6001 and ISO 14001 accreditation
- Being the point of contact for all SHEQ related queries
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Have an understanding on Microsoft Excel
- Hold a basic Knowledge of Health and Safety
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NEBOSH General in Occupational Health and Safety although not essential
Salary for this role is paying between £28,000 - £32,000 + Package and we are looking for the ideal candidate to start ASAP.