Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Administrator – Up To 25k + Discretionary Bonus + Private Medical Insurance + Pension Scheme + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Near Sheffield
Principal People are seeking an administrative professional to be part of a growing business that works in the Utility and Energy Sector. This office-based role is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and grow your career within Health and Safety.
This company is fast moving and rapidly growing and is now looking for an organised, responsible and experienced administrator to assist them with all administrative duties.
With opportunity to progress into a HSEQ Advisor position, this business is looking for an engaging, enthusiastic and hungry professional to join a passionate and pro-active team that has a bright future in the respective market.
Key responsibilities of this Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Administrator role include:
- Managing and collating data
- Working alongside the HSEQ team in order to streamline processes
- Improving the quality of reported data
- Carrying out analysis on reported data
- Working collaboratively with the SHEQ Manager to improve processes
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Administrator will hold:
- Full, clean UK Driver’s License
Beneficiaries of the role include:
- Experience or knowledge of Management Systems
- NEBOSH General or equivalent
- Experience within the logistics, manufacturing or energy
In return the successful HSEQ Administrator will be entitled to up to £25k + Discretionary Bonus + Private Medical Insurance + Pension Scheme + 25 Days plus Bank Holidays and more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. If this is of interest to you, please call 01252 954 990 or email me on email@example.com.