Are you an experienced SHEQ Advisor?
Are you looking too join one of the biggest and well known organisations in a highly diverse sector?
SHEQ Advisor - up to £42k + package (including bonus of up to 30%, company car, fuel card, pension and more)
This role covers a diverse number of sites across the midlands.
This is an exciting position within a large team of Health and Safety staff. The SHEQ Advisor will be reporting directly to the Senior SHEQ Manager, the successful candidate will be covering a diverse number of sites in a variety of sectors like local government, construction, and manufacturing.
The appointed Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will:
- Have significant experience of managing health, safety, environmental and quality issues in large diverse companies
- Be willing to travel
- Possess experience of coaching and developing people in best practice Ensuring legal compliance to maintain certification across each of the organisations accreditations
- Advise on company procedures across each location and operational site
- Coach the organisations teams on best practice within health and safety
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of managing hazardous materials
- Experience or understanding of industrial machinery
- The ability to deliver training and development
- A desire and proficiency to work autonomously
- A NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- A willingness to travel
We have interview slots available over the coming weeks, please apply now for your chance to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.