Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor - £34k + 5k Car Allowance Plus further package - based near Liverpool
An exceptional opportunity has arisen as a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join a market leading and growing organisation who have established themselves as an expert in their specific field. A highly regarded and reputable organisation who operate within Minor Civil Engineering, Highways, Utilities and maintenance services.
Holding exceptional core values, this position offers the right professional an opportunity to enhance their knowledge of the infrastructure industry whilst working for a new and progressive function of the business.
Due to the extensive growth of the company, this newly created role offers an exceptional platform for the successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to establish themselves with a globally recognised organisation and truly shape the position and enhance Health, Safety, Environment and Quality across the business.
Key responsibilities of this HSEQ Advisor role include:
- Undertaking Method Statements
- Ensuring on site safety
- Coaching on site
- Supporting line management with investigations
- Carrying out Risk assessments
The successful HSEQ Advisor will hold:
- NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent
- Experience working within Utilities, Highways, Rail, Civil Engineering or similar
Desirables of this HSEQ Advisor positions are:
- Experience with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is highly desirable
- Confined spaces experience is highly desirable
- Experience within coaching is desirable
In return the salary is £28-£34k + 5k Car Allowance + travel expenses + pension scheme + 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.