Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality Advisor
Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality Advisor required to join a production and distribution company based in Nuneaton covering the Midlands and the North of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for improving the HSE culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Head of Health and Safety and Imbedding strategies.
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in manufacturing, production, logistics, aggregates or a similar industry.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (NEBOSH Certificate will be considered for the right candidate)
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 or OHSAS18001.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills throughout all levels of a business
Reasons to work for this business
- Quickly expanding business
- Great variation within the role covering production, logistics and transport
- Very strong HSEQ buy-in from the business as a whole
- Opportunity to progress as the company continues to grow
In return the position is paying between £45-£50K, car allowance, plus a generous package. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.