Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor- Civil Engineering £270-290 per day-3 month contract- Central Belt of Scotland
The company is a Principal Contractor working on a project based across the Central Belt of Scotland with the ideal candidate commutable to locations between Douglas and Sterling. This immediately recognisable brand are looking for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join their business on a 3 month contract as an integral part of the team.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will directly report into the HSEQ Manager and play a key part in Health and Safety across the company’s sites.
The successful candidate will benefit from an outstanding day rate between £270-£290 with an opportunity for the contract to be extended.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out audits and inspections
- Maintaining safe systems of work
- Attending safety and client meetings
- Reviewing RAMS
- Ensuring all work is carried out safely
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum and be a member or IOSH
- Full UK Drivers Licence and own Transport
- The ideal candidate possessing working experience in the Civil Engineering or Utilities Sectors.
- Experience of pipe laying, cable laying, telecoms, trenching, groundworks and excavations are beneficial.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview available immediately. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com