Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Auditor £30k - £35k plus excellent package.
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality professional looking for a fresh new challenge?
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Auditor to join a long established commercial property organisation. The role will be based out of the Leeds office with regular travel across UK (including Ireland) and occasional home working. This incredible opportunity is perfect for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality professional seeking the next step in their career.
This position will place you within an exciting and supportive team, offering great opportunities to develop your knowledge and qualifications within auditing of HSEQ. The role will operate within the national portfolio ensuring the standards of their accredited management systems are adhered to.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Auditor will be responsible for:
- HSEQ auditing over 30+ sites across UK
- Producing audit reports for internal stakeholders
- Following up on all corrective actions
- Managing your own diary and site visits
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Auditor will:
- Hold an Internal or Lead Auditor qualification – either ISO 14001, 9001 or OHSAS 18001
- Have experience of HSEQ auditing in any sector
- Be able to manage your time efficiently and work autonomously
- Be a forward thinking, engaging and have strong IT and communication skills
In return, the salary offered for the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Auditor is paying between £30k - £35k plus excellent package including a choice of company car or car allowance, rewards scheme and private healthcare.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply