I have an exciting opportunity for a HSEQ Manager to work within the transport industry. The organisation are people centred with a family type culture where all employees are highly valued.
This is a newly created opportunity for a HSEQ professional to join a company with excellent heritage, a warm and friendly working environment with very low staff turnover and a generous package. The company is also progressive, stable and part of a larger corporate group.
Reporting directly to the Head of HSEQ, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and driving the development of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, and procedures.
This role is based across two main sites in Oxfordshire, however, there will be travel to other sites from London to Birmingham when required.
The appointed HSEQ Manager will be responsible for
- Setting HSQE specifications and standards.
- Managing and deploying an Integrated Management System (IMS) to control activities, including audits and risk assessments.
- Overseeing emergency planning; this includes maintenance of procedures.
- Managing and co-ordinating environmental activities.
- Identifying staff training needs and co-ordination of live and table-top exercises.
- Maintaining and developing standards relevant to Engineering and Emergency planning.
The ideal HSEQ Manager will possess
- A NEBOSH Diploma or currently working towards it. NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Industry experience in engineering, civils, manufacturing, transportation (i.e. rail, marine, automotive etc.)
- Emergency planning experience, however not essential but highly desirable.
- The Lead auditor in ISO9001 or ISO14001, however not essential but highly desirable.
In return the salary is up to £52k plus an excellent package is on offer, including profit based bonus scheme of up to 10% of profit, 75% discount on all travel in UK and fuel expenses, final salary pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.