Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager - £40k-45K plus car or car allowance and extensive package based near Coventry
Principal People are excited to be recruiting for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager position to join a highly reputable Rail and Civil Engineering organisation covering the Midlands. The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with the currently appointed Health and Safety Manager. Covering multiple sites throughout the UK, this operational role will be both office and site based.
The successful candidate will take the lead for the quality, compliance, security, S and environmental aspects of the organisation. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include creating proposals as appropriate for subsequent changes in the culture and operations of Health and Safety, implementing transformation of change and initiatives and also close engagement with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
- Leading a team of 2 Health and Safety advisors
- Site inspections
- Regular site audits
- Providing leadership and expertise to all operational teams across the business on all HSEQ matters, acting as the point of escalation
- Create and implement initiatives
- Work closely with contractors and sub-contractors
- Toolbox talks.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH General Certificate/Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in either Construction, Civil Engineering, Utilities or Rail sectors.
In return the salary is £40-£45k + company car or car allowance + pension scheme + discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.