Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager – 55K plus package based near Croydon
A truly rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to join a leading multidiscipline organisation who excel within their specialist field. A highly regarded Civil Engineering and Construction company who operate across the UK working with multiple high-profile clients and contracts hold excellent core values and offer an exceptional platform for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager to enhance their career further.
Developing into a highly successful business, the successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will report directly into the Project Manager and ultimately the Health and Safety Director and be responsible for creating a positive safety culture, review and create risk assessments and method statements, toolbox talks and liaise with the client and site teams regarding all SHEQ matters on a large tunnelling and power project.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Operating across a large single site spanning over 7 miles and working out of 2 site offices the appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Giving health and safety advice to the site teams
- Accident investigations and Route Course analysis
- Site audits and inspections
- Review, audit and maintain Integrated Management Systems
- Write reports
- Conduct relevant training
- Define, communicate and deliver the organisations SHEQ strategy
- Implement and testing emergency procedures
- Liaising with the client and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess:
- National Grid Tunnelling and Power experience are essential for this position
- Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction or equivalent as a minimum
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £50-55k + Company Car or Car Allowance + fuel car + Up to 9% matched pension scheme + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment and send your CV to email@example.com