HSEQ Manager - £40k to £45k + package – Bradford – High-risk Manufacturer
Are you seeking a fresh challenge with the autonomy to truly shape the role as your own?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a HSEQ Manager in partnership with a modern thinking and highly successful high-risk Manufacturing organisation. To be based at the Bradford site. This role offers the ability to work autonomously, taking ownership for the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality onsite and setting the strategy, implementing new initiatives across the organisation. In this role you will report to the Plant Manager and work closely with the Purchasing Manager.
Why work for this company?
- You will be able to implement new HSE initiatives and drive the culture change
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand your knowledge within
- Although you will have fully autonomy within this role you would still have the support of the Head of Quality and Compliance.
- Working closely with the Purchasing Manager in this role, will mean you will have the ability to mould the design of the site
- A chance to improve the current health and safety processes and put your own stamp on the organisation
- Basics of HSE are onsite, this is not a role where you would need to start from scratch but build upon.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays as you have to take 5 days holiday out for Christmas close down
- Pension of 5% match which increases with service
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience working within a high-risk environment
- Have chemical experience
- Have environmental experience
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk