Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager (HSEQ Manager) – Stoke based with national travel – £30,000 - £40,000 + Company Car or Car Allowance + 25 days holiday + Healthcare
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a blue chip, leading Facilities Management organisation that specialise in facilities support services (FM).
The business are recruiting for a HSEQ Manager to advise on the safe practices of the company’s operational employees within the technical services arm of the organisation on a day-to-day basis.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is:
- Currently in a management or advisor level position, who has experience within an engineering environment
- Experienced and capable of communicating, working with and advising safety across technical services within an engineering environment
- In a similar type of role, and is looking to work for a larger and more leading organisation or a step into a managerial role
The role will involve:
- Getting involved in providing HSEQ advice and guidance to direct employees that are carrying out the technical services works
- Working directly with the end clients and understanding their businesses, offering your advice and guidance directly to them
- Operating across multiple contracts, allowing you to be exposed to numerous different businesses
As the potential HSEQ Manager, you will ideally have:
- A NEBOSH General or equivalent
- Experience of working within an engineering environment
- Client facing experience
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity. If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact Taylor Newton on 01252 913504 or firstname.lastname@example.org