Health, Safety and Environment Manager - Manufacturing – Malton – North Yorkshire - £40K + Package
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality products in a safe working environment. Reporting to the Site Leader will be a passionate HSE professional who will continue to drive forward a positive safety culture within the organisation.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Well respected business with an excellent reputation within the industry
- Opportunity to work on a large and fast moving site, this will be an exciting and challenging role and offers the right candidate the chance to really make the role their own and make a difference within the organisation
As the Health, Safety and Environment Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety and environment
- Liaising with site managers, team leaders and the senior leadership team within the organisation to create a safe and positive working environment
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have previous HSE experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Be a passionate and engaging HSE professional with proven experience in driving forward positive behavioural safety changes within an organisation
In return, you will be offered a salary up to £40k, plus pension and package.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.