Newly created role - Health, Safety, Environmental Advisor - £35K - £40k + Package – Madingley
Principal People have been engaged by a global, world-class manufacturing organisation who are continuing to expand rapidly and are looking to identify a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join their site at Madingly.
This newly created opportunity will enable the successful candidate full autonomy to make a real difference and make their own mark within this role. You will also have the opportunity to work for an organisation who truly values each employee and offers development to the right candidate who wants to grow.
What’s in it for you?
- A true ability to make this role their own and make a real difference within the business
- Support within the role from other HSE professionals
- Very good benefits package + Social events club + Christmas parties + Family days
- The chance to put your own stamp on the role
- A true opportunity to be a leader of change
You will be required to:
- Continually work to improve and develop the site health and safety culture
- Ensure the site is compliant with HSE legislation and in line with company HSE strategy
- Assist in the development of the Health and Safety system
- Deliver suitable training where necessary
- Reviewing and conducting COSH Risk Assessments and rectifying and non-conformances
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will:
- Have strong COSH experience and ideally chemical handling although not essential
- Hold or be studying towards a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Want to develop as a health and safety professional
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
This is ideal for someone who wants to take the next step in the health and safety career into an organisation who truly want to see you develop and professionally grow.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Officer will be offered a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on qualifications and experience plus attractive benefits package.