Principal People have an exciting opportunity available for an up and coming Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a successful and progressive civils and construction organisation who work in a range of sectors. This role is to be covering North West remits and is paying a salary of £28-33k + Car or Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 25 days annual leave + Benefits.
Reporting directly into this business units SHEQ Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established but growing civil engineering and construction company who are expanding year on year. This is a chance for an up and coming health and safety professional to gain invaluable development within a company that offer fantastic career opportunity in different areas of their diverse business.
As the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to:
- Site Audits / Inspections.
- Provide guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Risk Assessments/ Method Statements
- Continuously develop strong relationships with site teams
- Positive reinforcement of SHEQ
To be successful for the role of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor you will:
- Be NEBOSH General Certificate qualified minimum
- Have construction/civil engineering/utilities/groundworks industry experience
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels with a desire to develop your health and safety career
This role of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor is paying up to £28-33k + Car or Car Allowance + Fuel Card + 25 days annual leave + Benefits.
If you would like to register your interest for the role, please follow the link to apply!