Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor
A leading Facilities Services company are looking for an experienced Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join their well-established and supportive team.
As the successful candidate, you will operate in a field-based, multi-site role (with flexibility to work from home), reporting to the HSEQ Lead and will work autonomously to cover a portfolio of sites in the South West region.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to work within a driven and motivated team, striving for best practice HSEQ
- You will have the chance to grow with an expanding company who already have an excellent reputation within the industry and have outstanding staff retention rates
- You will benefit from operating in a hands-on role, working autonomously in a varied multi-site position
- There is an excellent chance of progression, and you will be supported and developed by the organisation who are genuinely committed to CPD and upskilling their employees
- You will benefit from working with an innovative HSEQ Director who embraces new ideas and promotes change
As the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Offering an exceptional level of service to a long standing blue-chip client
- Undertaking operational duties such as audits, inspections and risk assessments, method statements and delivering training
- Offering best practice HSEQ support to operational managers within the business
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have experience in the corporate industry (facilities management, retail, leisure, consultancy or similar environment with large property portfolios)
- Possess a genuine desire to act with integrity and have the passion to want to keep people safe
- Be self-motivated, resilient and a team player
- Have previous experience working autonomously in a multi-site role
In return, the successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £32k, plus a generous package, including; £4,500 car allowance, bonus up to 10%, healthcare, pension and annual leave allowance.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible, please apply now for your chance to considered and to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.
Regrettably we are unable to contact unsuitable applications.