Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Auditor – Rail & Utilities - £30-42k + Impressive Car Allowance + Package
I am currently looking for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Auditor to join a Global Accreditation Auditing organisation. You will be required to travel to client sites across the South East four days a week with one administration day from home, offering great working flexibility.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work a market leader visiting a variation of environments in the Rail and Utilities industries. As the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Auditor you will visit a variation of clients from blue chip organisations to SME’s.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Have exposure to Utilities or Rail environments
- Hold a Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor certificate (not essential)
- Previous hands on Engineering experience within Rail or Utilities would be desirable
- Be willing to travel the South-East UK and be comfortable in a lone working position
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £42k + Car + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com