Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Coach- up to £45k + package (depending on experience)
I am currently looking for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Coach (up to £45k) to join a utilities and construction organisation. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSEQ with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding company with an excellent portfolio of sites. Reporting into the HSEQ Director, you will be responsible for visiting several sites, advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the health and safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Coach will:
- Hold NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate (as a minimum)
- Have utilities, renewable energy, energy, civil engineering, construction, house build or solar panels experience (essential)
- Have principle contracting experience (essential)
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting Site and Project Managers
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Showing passion towards to the company’s health and safety
- Coaching and mentoring site teams
- Monitoring and advising HSEQ
In return the successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Coach will receive a generous salary of up to £45,000, plus a great package. This includes a car allowance, private pension scheme, 25 days of annual leave and a bonus scheme which pays up to 20% of the annual salary.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability for week commencing the 30th. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.