Your details are currently on our database and I wanted to make you aware of this opportunity, should you, or anyone you may know be interested in the role.
Please note that we offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Compliance Manager
Principal People are partnering with a Construction and Utilities organisation to help them secure a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Compliance Manager based near Maidstone, Kent with occasional site travel.
The organisation has seen a need for someone to come in to the business at a senior level and to lead the compliance sector for the business. The successful individual will report in to the HSEQ Director.
The appointed Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning and maintaining the organisations accreditations
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing policies and procedures
- Assisting site teams with compliance information
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A lead auditor qualification in either ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 14001
- Experience within Utilities, Infrastructure, Rail or Civil Engineering
- Up to date experience with management system standards
- Proven experience as a compliance manager
This position offers a good package including a £5,000 car allowance or car and Fuel Card
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Compliance Manager will receive a starting basic salary of between £47,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an organisation that have a true passion for health and safety, that value individuals within the organisation.
To not miss out on this opportunity send your applications to email@example.com