Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
A well-established leading facilities management organisation are looking for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites in Central London. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for visiting many sites in Central London and liaising with Area Managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. You will be responsible for one direct report and the organisation offers excellent opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Possess experience within a facilities management, hard or soft services, property management or building services environment
- Have experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001
As the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the business
- Undertaking operational duties such as audits, inspections and risk assessments, method statements and delivering training
- Offering best practice HSEQ support to operational and senior managers within the business
In return the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will receive a generous salary of up to £50,000, plus pension and expenses.
This is an urgent requirement, and interview slots are available shortly, please apply asap to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.