Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager required to join a manufacturing company based near Peterborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health Environmental Officer to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures and working with team to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Putting strategies into place provided by the Head of Health and Safety.
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and Safety experience, in manufacturing, or any high-risk industry.
- Knowledge of HS management systems
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the salary is between £ 40K-50K, Plus package. Interview slots are to be confirmed, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.