Technical Manager - Reading - 50,000 + 6k Car Allowance on top
Principal People are looking for a safety professional to join an expanding and award-winning organisation within Facilities Management.
This exciting, newly created opportunity for a Technical Manager to expand their career with a prestigious organisation who hold an impressive reputation within its market space. This role will have responsibility for the management and mobilisation of a key contracts within the NHS and Healthcare sectors.
The will be based out of the Reading office, with regional travel to contract sites advising on Health Technical Memorandum 00. The organisation has a strong commitment and passion for the delivery of health and safety within its workforce, this role will be provided with funding for qualifications and mentorship within Health and Safety specifically.
The appointed Technical Manager will be responsible for:
- Being a specialist advisor on HTM’s for facilities and engineering teams
- Supporting the day to day operations of contractors, staff and helping to facilitate client needs
- Conducting assessments, deploying resources to manage identified risk when required
- Stakeholder engagement and management, both internally and within the client contracts
- Continuously reviewing, implementing and maintaining effective HSEQ policies, procedures and practices
The ideal Technical Manager candidate will possess:
- Significant experience within facilities or property management, ideally within NHS, Healthcare or care sectors
- Extensive demonstrated experience in managing compliance across HTM’s
- An understanding of how to build and develop relationships within key client contracts
- An understanding or passion for Health and Safety (ideally health and safety related qualifications but not essential due to the strength of the current team)
In return the salary is up to £50,000, £6,000 car allowance and an expansive package including private health care, company pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement of 35 days (inclusive of bank holidays).
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.