SHEQ Manager - Utilities - £45k to £55k + Car + Business and personal mileage + package – Maidstone with UK travel
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join a highly reputable Utilities organisation based near Maidstone with travel throughout the UK.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Health and Safety function within the business
Reporting directly to the Directors with a direct team of two, the successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of up to £55k plus company car, personal and business mileage, 20 days holiday + bank holidays +pension.
As the Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the health and safety team
- Carrying out site visits
- Maintaining and managing health and safety
- Attending client meetings
- Rolling out incentives
- Advising clients and sites staff
- Maintaining and getting accreditations
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will:
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH Diploma however our client will consider somebody with a NEBOSH General Certificate with the relevant experience
- Possess experience working within a Utilities, Construction, Transport or Engineering environment
- Have experience managing a team
- Hold a full UK driving license
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org