HSEQ Manager – Manufacturing – 40-45K per annum
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting role for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to join a highly reputable Manufacturing organisation within the Northampton area.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop health and safety through a reformed senior management team, who are enthusiastic and driven to improve the culture throughout the company!
The successful Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager will report directly to the Head of Health and Safety.
Taking responsibility for the operational development of the HSE function on site, the successful candidate will take the lead across all Health, Safety and Environmental queries and concerns and work to drive the culture and behaviours. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include reviewing policies and procedures and working with the Head of Health and Safety to understand the strategy and how implement it on site.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working operationally on a day to day basis, being a visible presence on the shop floor
- Working to improve the health and safety culture
- Engaging with people at all levels of a business
- Linking with group strategy to understand steps of implementation on the site.
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- Experience within the Manufacturing sector
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Demonstrable experience in formulating, improving and implementing Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- The ability to be able to communicate at all levels of a business
- Proven success of improving a health and safety culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
With direct links to major stakeholders and the ability to make an impact from day one, this is a truly rare opportunity and an incredible career opportunity offering between 40-45K depending on experience and qualifications. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.