Principal People are thrilled to be recruiting an incredibly exciting role for a Health, Safety Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a highly successful and reputable world leading specialised Logistics organisation, with sites based in West London.
This position will offer the successful candidate an incredible opportunity to develop their skillset through working in a fast paced, and extremely diverse environment where no two days are the same. You will act as an integral function within the compliance team to ensure the management of current food safety systems are accredited standards of BRC. Having the chance to work with a variation of people and really encourage their pro-active behaviours towards health and safety standards. In return our client can offer you the chance to put your own individual stamp on this role and career progression.
The successful Health, Safety Environmental and Quality Advisor will report directly to the National Heath and Safety Manager.
Taking responsibility for the operational health and safety within the logistics organisation, the successful candidate will take the lead across all quality compliance queries and concerns regarding this. This positive challenge will include updating and reviewing systems already in place, making sure people are being pro-active towards their health and safety and others and when new projects arise, overseeing the installation of it and ensuring it is carried out within a safe manner.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working to continuously improve the Health and Safety culture and behaviours.
- Reviewing and conducting risk assessments.
- Reviewing the organisations Health and Safety policies and procedures, carrying out incident investigations.
- Maintaining ISO 14001, 9001 and OSAS 18001 international standards.
- Proving all employees with health and safety training and induction training.
- Co-ordinate, monitor and ensure that risk assessments and safe systems of work are. regularly reviewed and update.
- Providing management and support at site QSHE meetings.
- Guide operational management through compliance auditing, compliance written reporting.
The successful Health, Safety Environmental and Quality Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or Equivalent.
- Experience with working with ISO 14001 or 9001 or OHSAS 18001 international standards although not essential
- Experience within a Logistics background or similar although not essential
In return, the successful Health, Safety Environmental and Quality Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 including; pension, Holidays and Private Healthcare.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.