Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager £280-£310 per day, 3-18month contract, Windsor.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager with a market leading company. Principal People are delighted to announce that we are working with a key client of ours in the construction industry, on an exciting decommissioning, demolition and civil engineering project based near Windsor on an initial 3-month contract with the likelihood to be extended to 18 months.
As the competent person for Health and Safety, the primary function of the Health, Safety Environmental and Quality Manager is to communicate best practice policies and practices across the group to ensure the safety of their employees and site teams.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager needs to ideally be based in a location commutable to Windsor and be happy to work on a large single site with an array of construction works.
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with project teams
- Client site tours
- Resolution on actions and report writing
- Accident and Investigations
- Ensuring general safety and compliance is impeccable across sites
- Site safety meetings
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
To be considered for the position the successful candidate must have
- A Charted member of IOSH status CMIOSH
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in demolition, decommissioning, construction and civil engineering
This industry leading company are offering a day rate between £280-£310 (depending on experience).
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence