Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager
This is an incredible opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager to work in a hands on and operational role and offers the successful candidate the chance to work autonomously and make a real difference within the company.
Reporting to the Operations Director the successful candidate will be responsible for driving company safety policy, to improving awareness of HSEQ to create a positive and safe working environment, across a high risk site.
The appointed Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
* Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of HSEQ
* Engaging with all levels of the workforce to create and develop a positive HSEQ culture
* Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice HSEQ
* Working to develop and continually improve existing policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous H&S experience within a manufacturing, transport, logistics, distribution or similar environment
* Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
* Be a passionate health and safety professional, who enjoys working in a hands on and operational role
* Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force and who ideally has previous experience with behavioural safety and creating positive working environments
In return the salary for this Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager position is up to £45k.
We have interview slots available shortly, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this opportunity.