Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager required to join an expanding and award winning organisation within facilities management.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is an exciting proposition for a HSEQ Manager to expand their career with an exciting organisation who hold a prestigious reputation as a diverse, forward thinking family run company.
Reporting directly to the Senior Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager with sole responsibility for the mobilisation of a new key contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for setting up safety across the new account and managing HSEQ across other key contracts within the organisation.
This is a newly created position due to the phenomenal growth of the business, it will be based out of their office near Leeds, with travel, especially around the contract mobilisation.
The appointed Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Manager will be responsible for:
- Continuously reviewing, implementing and maintaining effective HSEQ policies, procedures and practices
- Facilitating, coordinating and managing the companies accreditations to ISO and OHSAS standards
- Supporting the day to day operations of contractors, staff and helping to facilitate client needs
- Conducting assessments, deploying resources to manage identified risk when required
- Stakeholder engagement and management, both internally and within the client contracts
The ideal Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager candidate will possess:
- Significant experience within Facilities or Property Management, ideally with a rail or transport client base
- Extensive demonstrated experience in managing safety across a multi-site role
- An understanding of how to build and develop relationships within key client contracts
- Experience of managing or implementing ISO14001 or ISO9001 or OHSAS18001
In return the salary is up to £40,000 and an expansive package including £4,000 Car Allowance private health care, company pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement of 35 days.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid