Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager - up to £50k + package
I am currently looking for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager (up to £50k) to join a Leading Facilities Management organisation. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites in Central London. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for visiting many sites in Central London and liaising with Area Managers to drive the health and safety culture forward. You will be responsible for a director report of 1, with clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience within FM, hard or soft services, property management or building services which is essential
- Have experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 which is essential
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interfacing with Senior Management
- Promoting Health and Safety company wide
- Continual improvement on Safety culture
- Writing and undertaking risk assessments and method statements
- Site inspections
In return the successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will receive a generous salary of up to £50,000, plus a package. This includes travel expenses, 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays and a government pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.