Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager required to join a leading family run manufacturer based in Ashford, Kent.
This is an incredible newly created opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager to work in both a strategic and hands on role and offers the successful candidate the chance to work autonomously and make a real difference within the company.
Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for driving standards and continuous improvement throughout the business to ensure best practice, creating a safe working environment across the high risk site.
The appointed Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager will be responsible for:
- Development, maintenance and continuous improvement of existing HSEQ systems to create best practice standards
- Engaging with all levels of the workforce, particularly senior management to implement current systems throughout the business
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice HSEQ
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous HSEQ experience within a manufacturing or similar high risk
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force, with the ability to influence at senior levels
- Have previous experience in a strategic role, yet with the ability to work hands on as and when required
- Have previous experience working with a recognised HSE or Quality management system
In return the salary for this Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems Manager position is paying up to £40k, plus competitive bonus up to 17% and generous pension up to 7%. Interview slots are available w/c 22nd August, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.