Health, Safety, Environment Manager (HSE Manager) – Central London & EMEA - £50,000 to £60,000 + Bonus + Package
Principal People have been engaged by a leading global property and FM service provider to identify a HSE Manager to work on an embedded basis within a key financial client of theirs in Central London.
The contract is a TFM contract, with both Hard FM and Soft FM services being provided. This role is to oversee the safety of the employees delivering FM services to the end client, but also to work very closely with the client’s direct employees and HSE team to ensure true alignment.
The role will be Central London based, with travel in the EMEA region approximately once or twice a month.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is an opportunity to be employed by a FTSE250 property and FM business, and work on an embedded basis within a clue chip financial client
- For someone looking to become a Head of HSE / HSE Director later on in their career, this is an opportunity to gain some international exposure
- This will be a role that is going to encompasses a variety of different challenges, from an FM delivery perspective, working with an external client and working internationally – this is great for someone looking to develop in a fast paced role
- The company are financially very well run, reputable and are a responsible and sustainable employer
As the HSE Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the safety of employees delivering both Hard FM services and Soft FM services
- Ensuring the smooth and safe delivery of FM services to the end client
- Working with the end client and their direct employees to act as a truly embedded, accepted and key part of the internal HSE team
- Operating across the EMEA, travelling internally approximately one or two times a month
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants for the HSE Manager position will:
- Have experience of working in a client facing role within; Facilities Management, Property Management / Maintenance, Real Estate, Consultancy, in a large international businesses
- Be a Graduate Member of IOSH (GradIOSH) or a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Ideally have experience, but at least be willing to travel internationally
In return, the successful HSE Manager will be offered a salary of between £50,000 to £60,000, plus bonus, pension, private health cover plus more.
If this could be of interest, please apply to Principal People or email your CV directly to Zac Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org.