HSEQ Business Partner - £50,000 + package – Central London – Care – ASAP – 12-month contract
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting, newly created role for a HSEQ Business Partner to join a highly reputable public sector organisation based in Central London.
This position will offer the successful Partner to assist with the implementation of HSEQ policies and procedures across a healthcare portfolio. You would be responsible for identifying procedural risks and ensuring the effective implementation of the integrated management systems across the contract.
The successful SHEQ Business Partner will report directly to the Head of Health and Safety with direct lines of communication to the board.
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
- Implementation the IMS (Integrated Management System) in relation to HSEQ
- Undertake HSE, Quality and Food Safety Audits
- Carrying out health and safety audits and ensuring actions are carried out
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the organisation
- To undertake and/ or provide support for site-based reviews, accident and incident investigations as required
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will hold:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Internal Auditor - e.g. ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 (desirable)
- CIEH Level 3/4 Food Safety (desirable)
- Possess experience working within a public sector, property management, care or office environment.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.