Principal People are delighted to be recruiting an incredibly exciting standalone role for a Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager to join a highly motivated and world leading manufacturing company in North Wales.
This position will offer the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to develop their skillset through working in a fast-paced environment that’s growing continuously. You will be responsible for the overall health, safety, quality and environment issues on a day to day basis and when new projects arise, you will have the chance to work with a variation of people and really encourage their pro-active behaviours towards health and safety standards. In return our client can offer you the chance to put your own individual stamp on this role.
The successful Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager, will report directly to the Operations Director
Taking full responsibility for the company’s Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental systems during an exciting time of growth. This positive challenge will include updating and reviewing systems already in place, making sure people are being pro-active towards health and safety.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Actively monitoring, maintaining, reviewing and renewing risk assessments and method statements.
- Regularly reviewing the processes and procedures, carrying out site inspections and audits to ensure excellent levels of compliance are maintained in accordance with company standards and make recommendations for improvement.
- Reviewing the organisations Health and Safety policies and procedures, carrying out incident investigations.
- Ensuring identification and compliance to all applicable statutory requirements
- Proactively developing and managing systems and procedures to ensure continued compliance with ISO 14001, ISO 9001, and OHSAS standards.
The successful Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Have demonstrable experience in improving and health and safety behaviours and improving cultures.
- Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously, but collaboratively
- Be familiar with the relevant management standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001
In return, the successful Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager will be offered a salary between £30-35K depending on qualifications and experience plus benefits.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role