Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager
Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager required to join a leading Facilities Management organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager to join a well-structured and committed team of Health and Safety professionals in the delivery of HSQE operations. This organisation have lots of opportunity for progression and development as their clients portfolio is expanding all the time and they are growing substantially.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of Health and Safety policies to safeguard company operations whilst ensuring business continuity within their remit.
You will predominantly be based from Redditch, with a mix of office and site based work, and will operate autonomously in a multi-site role, managing your own diary to cover UK wide travel, though the majority of this will cover the northern region.
The appointed Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Delivering all applicable audit schedules
- Feeding into HSQE Forum reports and attending when required
- Creating and reviewing HSQE Risk assessment, monitoring statutory compliance and quality
- Writing of tool box talks
- Ensuring CDM 2015 and other relevant legislation is considered in all project works and recorded
The ideal Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager will possess:
- An excellent understanding of current HSQE Regulations in a property, FM or retail environment
- Multi-site experience
- Knowledge of 18001, 14001 and 9001
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- The ability to work flexibly, as determined by business requirements this will involve travelling UK wide.
Due to this role being mobile having a UK driving licence is essential
In return, the salary is up to £40k plus an excellent package is on offer, including a £5k car allowance, pension scheme, bonus scheme – 10%, health care and more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability, please apply now to avoid
Regrettably we are unable to contact unsuitable applications.