Health, Safety, Technical Consultant – Leicester - £300 - £350p/d – 6 months- ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health, Safety, Technical Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health, Safety, Technical Consultant to join a prestigious business based in Leicester.
Reporting directly to the Head of Department, the successful Health, Safety, Technical Consultant will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £300 - £350p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Health, Safety, Technical Consultant will be responsible for:
- Meeting the technical requirements of employees within the organisation and providing technical support for internal functions and departments
- Providing technical support for all external stakeholders
- Providing technical representation on behalf of the organisation at external events
- Ensuring technical materials are accurate and aligned with ISO 9001 accreditations
- Having a high level of expertise when providing OSH support and guidance (both internally and externally)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Mater degree level education
- Have a good understanding of the European law
- Up to date knowledge and expertise in all areas of HSEQ and risk management
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.