Are you an experienced recruitment professional, who is seeking the autonomy to work from home on a flexible, part time basis?
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Home-Based Resourcer to join our team, due to the rapid growth of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast expanding organisation, as part of an incredibly high performing, supportive and welcoming team, coupled with the opportunity to enjoy the flexibility of working from home.
This would be an excellent position for a working parent, an individual who has come to the end of parental leave and is now seeking an opportunity to extend their time at home, or a candidate who is seeking flexible work amongst other commitments. The working hours will be set dependent on the successful candidate’s circumstances.
The successful Home-Based Resourcer will be responsible for:
- Actively working on job vacancies in partnership with our consulting team, identifying and securing highly qualified candidates whilst working to strict deadlines
- Writing and advertising a range of positions across our marketing methods
- Sourcing suitable candidates for live vacancies, utilising both our bespoke database and CV search portals
- Proactively building relationships with candidates on a daily basis, providing excellent customer service at all times
- Generating leads and referrals continually from a variety of sources
- Ensuring that all administration is kept completely up to date at all times
For your hard work and dedication, the appointed Home-Based Resourcer will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading basic salary of £20,000 to £26,000 pro-rata dependent on experience, in addition to an outstanding commission structure
- Flexible working hours, based on your personal circumstances
- The opportunity to develop your career with a progressive organisation, should you wish to increase your working capacity in the future
If working as a Home-Based Resourcer sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!!
Please note that we are only able to consider applicants with demonstrated experience within recruitment. Due to the volume of applications we will receive, we regret that we are unable to contact those who have been unsuccessful.