My client, a prestigious and highly reputable Manufacturing organisation are currently seeking a EHS Advisor to join their team on site just south of Stevenage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EHS Advisor to join a fast paced organisation offering the chance to work operationally within a leading Manufacturing organisation. Reporting directly to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Maintaining and advising on all Environmental issues and COSHH requirements
- Providing reports on all areas of EHS
- Carrying out Health and Safety duties including risk assessments and method statements
The successful EHS Advisor must:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Have experience within a faced paced Manufacturing environment
- Be familiar and have worked with ISO14001, ISO9001 & OHSAS18001
In return the salary for the EHS Advisor is paying up to £33.5K plus pension, 25 days’ holiday and discretionary bonus.
If you know of anyone within your network who may also be interested in this position, we highly appreciate you forwarding this position to them.