Are you a dedicated Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an experience Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to join a prestigious Multi-disciplinary, high risk and specialist contractor business based in near Hornchurch with occasional travel, 1 day a week across sites in London and Kent
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services to blue chip clients. Reporting directly to the board of Group SHE Manager, working alongside a team of other advisors.
Health, Safety and Environmental - £230 - £250 per day - NR Hornchurch – 1 Year Contract – Construction / Rail / Utilities
This position is initially offered on a 1-year contract with the potential to extending and even becoming permanent.
As the Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments & method statements
- Providing ongoing training to the wider business
- Building effective relationships across the organisation with all levels of the workforce
The successful Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor will:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum (Essential)
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (Desirable but not essential)
- Member of IOSH (Desirable but not essential)
- Hold a current PTC ICI Card (Essential)
- Train a Trainer or equivalent (Desirable)
- Hold a UK Driving license and use of vehicle
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.