HSE Advisor - £30k - £35k
I am currently looking for a SHE Advisor, (up to £35k) to join leading Utilities organisation within the UK. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the Head of Health and Safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of projects / contracts across the whole of the UK. Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for visiting several sites across the North West, liaising with Area Managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful HSE Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (as a minimum)
- Have industry experience within Water, Streetworks, Highways, Utilities, Civils or Gas Pipelines (essential)
- Hold a UK driving license (essential)
In return the successful HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site inspections and audits
- Maintaining the HSE statistics
- Attending external client meetings
- Develop site specific risk assessments and method statements
- Investigations and report writing
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience) plus a great package which includes a company vehicle and a contribution pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability for next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.